I'm A Happy Jewel

Playlist

01. One In A Thousand
02. 1-4-3 Acoustic
03. Stupid In Love
04. Gotta Talk To U
05. 헤어지지 못하는 여자
06. Hole In Your Face
07. Growl
08. How To Love


Annyeonghaseyo

Shining Star ♥
Welcome to my Paradise. Be nice to me and I'll be nice to you too. Hate me? click Here. Love me? Do Follow me. Don't forget to visit me often.

Tagboard


Credits
Template : Arrien Inspirit
Big Help : K I M
Nice View:Google Chrome
Owner: Little Anchovy


Yoon Jong Shin with SJ’s Kyuhyun released song ‘Late Autumn’
27 Oct 2011 • 16:11 • 0 comments


Earlier this month, Super Junior Kyuhyun released his OST for drama Poseidon and receiving positive feedbacks. Now Kyuhyun is up for another song.

Yoon Jong Shin
, who always release monthly songs with various artists has now collaborate with Super Junior maknae Kyuhyun for November’s song, titled ‘Late Autumn.’


The Song has a beautiful melody, perfectly suiting with Kyuhyun’s voice. According to the song-writer, Kyuhyun even put his emotion in this songThis song is about the season Autumn, so it is perfect to cheer one’s mood in gloomy and dry autumn.


SJ’s Kyuhyun tweeted about the song:

 “Everybody its 27th and midnight, Monthly Yoon Jong Shin’s November song is with Kyuhyun, ‘Late Autumn’ has released. It really suits autumn, I am saying this… haha At this moment, a new world to meet..
Yoon Jong Shin first released a video of Kyuhyun, who seen to be describing song’s mood and on 27th he revealed the MV.