I'm A Happy Jewel

Playlist

01. One In A Thousand
02. 1-4-3 Acoustic
03. Stupid In Love
04. Gotta Talk To U
05. 헤어지지 못하는 여자
06. Hole In Your Face
07. Growl
08. How To Love


Annyeonghaseyo

Shining Star ♥
Welcome to my Paradise. Be nice to me and I'll be nice to you too. Hate me? click Here. Love me? Do Follow me. Don't forget to visit me often.

Tagboard


Credits
Template : Arrien Inspirit
Big Help : K I M
Nice View:Google Chrome
Owner: Little Anchovy


Super Junior Disappointed In SM As Well
4 Oct 2011 • 12:33 • 1 comments

LT: The music video finally came up today.
EH: It came out at the moment we went “A-Cha”. We might have missed it if we went “A-Cha”.
LT: Actually… usually, the music videos get released just before the song is revealed on stage, but it only came out two weeks after we revealed it.
EH: Yeah. Well, it’s our song, so we can just PR it ourselves.
LT: Yes, of course.
EH: Yeah.
LT: It must have been a production that they put heart and blood into. (obviously sarcastic)
EH: Yeah. *laughs* It’s cool and looks great.
LT: I was really surprised because the teaser came out on the first broadcast.
EH: *Giggles* A-CHA!!
LT: The person who’s supposed to put it up was supposed to do it the day before, then he went A-CHA!
EH: Just wanted to do it like the title of the song, I guess.
LT: And then after he put it up, “I was supposed to put this up yesterday… what should I do?” A-CHA!!!
EH: I guess everyone went “A-cha, a-cha”.
The boys are being really sarcastic throughout this whole thing, making the situation a little funny as they try to hide their disappointment. I know this, I’m Korean. I know our dialect like the back of my hand. You just can’t deny how sarcastic they are. It makes me sad that even Super Junior seems to notice these things. I know, there’s no Super Junior without SM, but if the boys can’t help but show slight disappointment… That just really says something.


1 Comments:

Blogger EverLasting Friends said...

excuse me, can I copy this post?
Saye akan ltak link blog awk dkt source. boleh ?

4 October 2011 at 12:43  

Post a Comment