I'm A Happy Jewel

Playlist

01. One In A Thousand
02. 1-4-3 Acoustic
03. Stupid In Love
04. Gotta Talk To U
05. 헤어지지 못하는 여자
06. Hole In Your Face
07. Growl
08. How To Love


Annyeonghaseyo

Shining Star ♥
Welcome to my Paradise. Be nice to me and I'll be nice to you too. Hate me? click Here. Love me? Do Follow me. Don't forget to visit me often.

Tagboard


Credits
Template : Arrien Inspirit
Big Help : K I M
Nice View:Google Chrome
Owner: Little Anchovy


[INFO] THE VOTING FOR GDA IS NOT OPEN YET!!! I REPEAT, NOT OPEN YET! >
24 Oct 2011 • 21:41 • 0 comments
TRANSLATION: The voting page for the 26th GDA popularity award is not open yet because the nominees have not been chosen. The current voting has no relation to GDA. The voting page will be open once the final nominees have been selected.

Original tweet from KPOPWAVE:

@KPOP_Wave: [공지] 제 26회 골든디스크 인기투표는 아직 후보자가 선정되지 않아 투표 페이지가 오픈 되지않았습니다. 현재 투표 중인 주제는 골든디스크와 무관하며, 최종 후보자가 선정된 이후 투표 페이지를 공개할 예정입니다

Translated by: @Minnieblues | via: Eunhae