I'm A Happy Jewel

Playlist

01. One In A Thousand
02. 1-4-3 Acoustic
03. Stupid In Love
04. Gotta Talk To U
05. 헤어지지 못하는 여자
06. Hole In Your Face
07. Growl
08. How To Love


Annyeonghaseyo

Shining Star ♥
Welcome to my Paradise. Be nice to me and I'll be nice to you too. Hate me? click Here. Love me? Do Follow me. Don't forget to visit me often.

Tagboard


Credits
Template : Arrien Inspirit
Big Help : K I M
Nice View:Google Chrome
Owner: Little Anchovy


How to vote SJ for GDA
24 Oct 2011 • 21:51 • 0 comments
How to vote SJ for GDA? here’s the step:

1. Click “회원가입” 


2. Click “일반회원가입하기” 



3. fill the form (아이디-ID, 이메일-e-mail, 비밀번호-password, 비밀번호확인-plz again write password) 


4. Check squre box and click “가입하기


5. “가입 인증 메일을 보내드렸습니다. 메일 확인 후 이용이 가능합니다.” is ok, check “확인” 


6. go to your e-mail box and check e-mail”KPOP Wave 가입을 축하드립니다. 가입 인증 후 이용 가능합니다.”, and Click “[확인]”


7. pop up “회원 가입이 완료되었습니다. 로그인을 해주시기 바랍니다.” is okay. click “확인” 


8. and return vote site and click “로그인” 


9. first form is ID and second form is PW. click “로그인” 


10. Click “열기” button beside 슈퍼주니어 


11. and Click the “투표하기” 


12. finish

P/S: You can vote 1 per 1 day and have more e-mail and can more to vote!
vote now here