I'm A Happy Jewel

Playlist

01. One In A Thousand
02. 1-4-3 Acoustic
03. Stupid In Love
04. Gotta Talk To U
05. 헤어지지 못하는 여자
06. Hole In Your Face
07. Growl
08. How To Love


Annyeonghaseyo

Shining Star ♥
Welcome to my Paradise. Be nice to me and I'll be nice to you too. Hate me? click Here. Love me? Do Follow me. Don't forget to visit me often.

Tagboard


Credits
Template : Arrien Inspirit
Big Help : K I M
Nice View:Google Chrome
Owner: Little Anchovy


Happy Birthday Henry Lau..
11 Oct 2011 • 05:39 • 1 comments


@henrylau89 I know there’s a really small chance that you’ll read this. Heck, you might not be able to read this but thank you. Thank you for everything. 

Thank you for staying strong.
Thank you for not giving up.
Thank you for your determination.
Thank you for all your hard work.
Thank you for showing us a really big smile even though you are troubled.
Thank you for making us happy.
Thank you for sharing us your talents.
Thank you for being an inspiration.
Thank you for showing us your true self.
Thank you for being HENRY LAU.

This list will go on and on if I don’t stop myself but really, thank you. You have suffered a lot yet you’re still there, standing on stage for the rest of your fans. You didn’t let other people bring you down. Instead, you proved to them that you are worthy of where you are right now. You may be the youngest but you are one of the strongest.

Stay strong. Take care of yourself. Don’t let others pull you down. THANK YOU.

Heavens sent this lovely being here on 
Earth to inspire people to
Never give up and keep going no matter what say. You are
Really one of the most awesome people created by God and
Yes, you are special in each of your fans’ heart. :)

Happy 22nd Birthday, Henry! Eventhough I'm a Jewel, I love you like how every other String does. May you have more and more blessings to come. Have an awesome birthday! Have fun today. It’s your day. It’s Henry’s day. It’s your special day so please feel special. LOL. 

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENRY LAU! :)



1 Comments:

Blogger Sharifah Wardina said...

birthday henry lau ke hihi epy befday .

11 October 2011 at 05:57  

Post a Comment