I'm A Happy Jewel

Playlist

01. One In A Thousand
02. 1-4-3 Acoustic
03. Stupid In Love
04. Gotta Talk To U
05. 헤어지지 못하는 여자
06. Hole In Your Face
07. Growl
08. How To Love


Annyeonghaseyo

Shining Star ♥
Welcome to my Paradise. Be nice to me and I'll be nice to you too. Hate me? click Here. Love me? Do Follow me. Don't forget to visit me often.

Tagboard


Credits
Template : Arrien Inspirit
Big Help : K I M
Nice View:Google Chrome
Owner: Little Anchovy


This is about Heechul's enlistment in the army!!!
26 Aug 2011 • 00:04 • 2 comments
I saw that some people (i dont want to call them ELFs) started blaming Heechul for his enlistment in the army.
I have question for you guys:
As well as we know, SNSD will make their comeback next week and my question is:
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT SMent SENT HEECHUL TO THE ARMY JUST TO STOP PROMOTING SUPER JUNIOR'S MR.SIMPLE AND TO PROMOT JUST SNSD NEW SINGLE???

This is what i think. SMent is just trying to make Super Junior loose the GDA this year too and to give it to SNSD.
Seriously SMent ...
Maybe many of you will say this is not true, but im pretty sure that this is the fuckin truth. Stop blamming Heechul for all this shit. Do you think that he wouldnt like to be with his hyung and his dongsaengs on the same stage untill he and heechul supposed to go to the army?? This is all SMent fault. Just think about it for a second and stop blaming Heechul oppa!!


If you are a real ELF then stop bashing SUPER JUNIOR!!

P/s:  For SNSD fans sorry if i hurt your feelings... This is just my opinion... Its not my intention to hurt you or anything...


2 Comments:

Blogger 은혁 애인 said...

Hye.. I'm ELF and SONE but more to ELF.. I really angry at SME manager.. They love girls more than boys and they are really unfair!!

26 August 2011 at 09:33  
Blogger Shin Soo Mi said...

NO, kim hee chul plz dont cry... Hmm, he is my bias in suju. Hmm, i miss him.

27 August 2011 at 21:40  

Post a Comment