I'm A Happy Jewel

Playlist

01. One In A Thousand
02. 1-4-3 Acoustic
03. Stupid In Love
04. Gotta Talk To U
05. 헤어지지 못하는 여자
06. Hole In Your Face
07. Growl
08. How To Love


Annyeonghaseyo

Shining Star ♥
Welcome to my Paradise. Be nice to me and I'll be nice to you too. Hate me? click Here. Love me? Do Follow me. Don't forget to visit me often.

Tagboard


Credits
Template : Arrien Inspirit
Big Help : K I M
Nice View:Google Chrome
Owner: Little Anchovy


Donghae Thanks to note
4 Aug 2011 • 05:21 • 0 comments


To ELF:
Wow… it’s already 5jib… time passes really quick. Members and ELF went through 6 years already, and have been through a lot, much laughter, and many tears, many happy things, and many tiresome things… thank you for being with us… As days pass, as months pass.. a year has passed already. There are more ELF around the world with us. The time we have spent together is so long. I’m very happy.
Leeteuk hyung is living for the right reason, to see the world filled with Sapphire blue… he really us our best leader Leeteuk! Let’s fight together for 5jib! If we didn’t have ELF, there would be no Super Junior! We are idiots who don’t know anybody but ELF! Super Juni-oyeyo! After 5jib we will temporarily not release a Super Junior album but we will always be together! You know that! You will wait for us right? To ELF I don’t know what to say except for loving words! I won’t write I love you, I will write let’s create more beautiful things together ^^ I love you, I love you, I love you!!!!
To: Appa
Appa, it had been 6 years. 5jib is preparing to release
It seems like appa had been beside(me), protecting (me) so that I can keep smiling til here. The yearly letter I write to Appa has reached the 5th one.
Really, when you are around I did not even write a single one, because I was too little then.
The thank yous that were heard when you are around, are often missed when not around. I am also very regretful.
I want to say “I love you” one more time… I want to say “Thank you” one more time. I want to tell you how grateful I am for you to be beside me… I want to hug one more time…