I'm A Happy Jewel

Playlist

01. One In A Thousand
02. 1-4-3 Acoustic
03. Stupid In Love
04. Gotta Talk To U
05. 헤어지지 못하는 여자
06. Hole In Your Face
07. Growl
08. How To Love


Annyeonghaseyo

Shining Star ♥
Welcome to my Paradise. Be nice to me and I'll be nice to you too. Hate me? click Here. Love me? Do Follow me. Don't forget to visit me often.

Tagboard


Credits
Template : Arrien Inspirit
Big Help : K I M
Nice View:Google Chrome
Owner: Little Anchovy


♥♥B1A4♥♥
14 Jul 2011 • 15:00 • 0 comments


I think i'm in love with B1A4..!!
Don't know when did this happen to me.
Aren't they cute??? I'm kinda addicted to them.
Their song that catches me the most was Only One.
Their Mv that i like the most till now is Only Learned The Bad Things.Why???
I don't even know. Maybe because of the lyric??? their voices?? Their faces?

Wondering who's my bias in this group?? It's


JINYOUNG!!

He's the leader of the group eventhough he is the 2nd older.

For those who don't know about B1A4 this group consist of 5 member.

                          Stage Name: Jinyoung

Real Name: Jung Jin Young
Position: Vocals, Leader
Birthyear: 18 November 1991
Height:178cm
Weight: 59kg

Stage Name:CNU
Name: Shin Dong Woo (신동우)
Position: Vocals, Rap
Blood Type: A
Birthday: 16 June 1991
Height: 182cm
Weight: 64kg

Stage Name:Baro
Name: Cha Sun Woo (차선우)
Position: Rapper
Blood Type: B
Birthyear: 05 September 1992


Stage Name: Sandeul
Real Name: Lee Jung Hwan
Position: Main Vocal
Birthyear: 20 March 1992
Blood Type: A
Height: 178cm
Weight: 62kg

Stage Name:Gongchan
Real Name: Gong chan shik
Position: Vocals. Magnae ( Youngest)
Birthyear: 14 August 1993
Blood Type: A
Height: 181cm
Weight: 60kg