I'm A Happy Jewel

Playlist

01. One In A Thousand
02. 1-4-3 Acoustic
03. Stupid In Love
04. Gotta Talk To U
05. 헤어지지 못하는 여자
06. Hole In Your Face
07. Growl
08. How To Love


Annyeonghaseyo

Shining Star ♥
Welcome to my Paradise. Be nice to me and I'll be nice to you too. Hate me? click Here. Love me? Do Follow me. Don't forget to visit me often.

Tagboard


Credits
Template : Arrien Inspirit
Big Help : K I M
Nice View:Google Chrome
Owner: Little Anchovy


3 Apr 2011 • 19:12 • 0 comments


ELF ..
Everlasting Friends ..
Everlasting Fans ..
Forever Everlasting …




ELF is not just a name for any FANS.
Not also a group of FANS who idolized a distinguished group called SUPER JUNIOR
But the ELF is a group of FANS who will cherish his idol ..
defend his idol ..and encouraged his idol
ELF will always be useful to SUPER JUNIOR ~




~SUPER JUNIOR will always be in ELF heart
Whatever happened, wherever super junior go, Suju will always remember the ELF ♥
Just like Suju, ELF will always remember them everywhere n anywhere ~ ♥  




ELF would not exist without SUPER JUNIOR
Although some people despised us coz we love suju,
we still support them no matter what happpen…




♫ ♥ ♥ ♥ coz we’re ELF will ALWAYS BELIEVE SUPER JUNIOR and ALWAYS GIVE OUR SUPPORT TO THEM ♥ ♥ ♥ ♫