I'm A Happy Jewel

Playlist

01. One In A Thousand
02. 1-4-3 Acoustic
03. Stupid In Love
04. Gotta Talk To U
05. 헤어지지 못하는 여자
06. Hole In Your Face
07. Growl
08. How To Love


Annyeonghaseyo

Shining Star ♥
Welcome to my Paradise. Be nice to me and I'll be nice to you too. Hate me? click Here. Love me? Do Follow me. Don't forget to visit me often.

Tagboard


Credits
Template : Arrien Inspirit
Big Help : K I M
Nice View:Google Chrome
Owner: Little Anchovy


Eunhyuk Oppa..Hwaiting !!
17 Feb 2011 • 17:04 • 0 comments
Eunhyuk oppa..
Since the first time I saw you,
I know you bring happiness to my life..
You're like a shining star to me..

My friends told me that you look like a girl,
But in my eyes you have the cutest face ever.
My friends always curse you,
But I'll always back you up.

I'm your super fans..
You're always in my heart Lee HyukJae..
I love your powerful dance and cool rap.
I will always support you and Super Junior..
Stay awesome Hyukkie oppa,
Saranghaeyo~